To build a beloved Agriculture Park, creating a healthier, more vibrant community.
Vision + Goals
We envision a public park that brings together the many strengths of our community; its people, its organizations, its farmers, and the natural capital of the Show-Me State. Together we can create an agriculture park to transform how we grow, eat and share food; now and for generations to come.
By building this Agriculture Park the space will host on-site activities that meet the following goals:
- The park will make healthy, local foods easier to access for all Columbians.
- The park will help Columbians eat more fruits and vegetables.
- The park will be a space where Columbians can spend more time outside, engaging in physical activity and spending time with other members of the community.
Planning for this exciting project has been under way for over two years.
This project's fundraising already has good forward momentum.
Continued support from the community will ensure the project will break ground in late 2017.
Make A Pledge
We need your help. Please consider making a pledge to support this project. Your donation will ensure the future of good food in our community reaches its potential.
Here’s a few important things to consider:
- You can stretch your gift over the coming 4 years.
- You can give donations of stock, real estate, or bequests.
There are many great naming opportunities throughout the park at various levels. (you can also give anonymously)